High return potential where you control the risks
Deep discounted Debt Offer with the option of 90 day or 360 day terms. This debt offer opportunity involves the creation of a private Irish company issuing non-transferable securities to subscribers.
PLEASE NOTE: The following information outlines a product tailored to sophisticated, high net worth investors that have passed our qualification process. If you have not yet been through the qualification process, please do this first by clicking the qualification link in the menu of this website and following the instructions on the PDF. This website and any of its accompanying documents do not constitute an offer, invitation or inducement to contract and it is expressly stated that the information contained therein does not constitute legal, tax, regulatory, accounting, banking, investment or any other professional advice.
Galaxy 90 and Galaxy 360 bonds are issued by a newly formed Irish section 110 Galaxy Series SPV.
Subscribers are required to subscribe for a cash backed bond issued by the Galaxy Series SPV. The bonds are purchased at a discount based on the level of subscription.
Galaxy 90 bonds provide a two stage redemption. Stage one returns the bond subscription. Stage two is the redemption of the balance of the bond face value at 90 days.
Galaxy 360 bonds provide a four stage redemption. Stage one returns the bond subscription. Stages two, three and four are the redemption of the balance of the bond face value in equal amounts at 180, 270 and 360 days.
The Galaxy bond subscription does not move from the Galaxy Series SPV bank account.
The bond subscription acts as proof of intent to enable Capital Source SPV and its monetiser to engage in the collateral transfer of a Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to Capital Source SPV.
Capital Source SPV pays the SBLC issuance and monetisation fees.
Capital Source SPV monetises the SBLC to create a fund to generate profits by match trading in the Private Securities Market for debt securities.
The bond subscription is generally redeemed 7 seven days after monetisation of the SBLC at stage 1 redemption.
The Galaxy Series SPV purchases an SBLC bond (for $1) from Capital Source SPV. The SBLC bond has a face value equal to the face value of the Galaxy bond less the Galaxy bond subscription.
Capital Source SPV advances profits to the Galaxy Series SPV via the SBLC bond to fund the Galaxy bond redemption/s.
Capital Source SPV repays the SBLC monetisation loan and returns the SBLC to the SBLC applicant unencumbered.
Subsequent stage redemptions are funded by the Galaxy Series SPV originating from profits made via the trading in MTNs.
In summary, the subscriber subscribes for a bond from the Galaxy Series SPV. The bond face value is based on a discounted purchase price dependent on the level of subscription. The stage one redemption is equal to the total of the bond subscription plus a costs budget and is generally paid 7 days after monetisation of the SBLC. The subscriber will be invited to join the board of directors of the Galaxy Series SPV and remains in control of their cash until their cash is returned by redemption of their bond. The subscriber receives subsequent stage redemptions from their Galaxy Series SPV.
Ultimately, the subscriber receives increased returns with a return of all costs to enter the process.
Costs Budget and Bond Subscription Risk Management Information
You may be worried that paying a costs budget puts your money at risk or that subscribing for a bond from a Galaxy Series SPV puts your money at risk.
Galaxy has designed a robust process to protect you against both risks.
Your Galaxy Series SPV has one account, a transaction account. Your bond subscription does not move from the transaction account and is not pledged or liened in any way. It acts as proof of intent to enable Capital Source SPV and its monetiser to engage in the collateral transfer of a Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to Capital Source SPV.
You sit on the board of your Galaxy Series SPV.
Your Galaxy Series SPV articles of association protect you.
Capital Source SPV, the SBLC applicant and SBLC monetiser enter into issuance and monetisation contracts.
A monetisation fund is created at Capital Source SPV, the fund is traded by Capital Source SPV in match trading of private debt Securities.
Your Galaxy Series SPV has no obligations or responsibilities in the monetisation of the SBLC or the repayment of the monetisation.
Your Galaxy Series SPV has no obligations or responsibilities in the match trading market of private debt Securities.
Any and all SBLC associated costs are paid by Capital Source SPV. Your bond subscription is not required to pay any costs at any time.
The Galaxy Series SPV bond subscription is returned to the subscriber 7 days after Capital Source SPV has monetised the SBLC as the stage 1 bond redemption.
You are protected by our money back promise. If no monetisation is achieved within 60 days of bond issuance, your bond subscription is returned by the Galaxy Series SPV following, upon request, cancellation of the Galaxy bond and the return of your costs budget which is underwritten by Capital Source SPV. Alternatively, you can choose to remain subscribed.
Capital Source SPV only works with SBLC applicants and SBLC monetisers with a proven track record.
An example how your Bond Subscription could achieve funding.
As an example, the following assumes a Galaxy90 or Galaxy360 bond subcription for $10,000,000 issued from a Galaxy Series SPV.
- The subscriber subscribes for a $10,000,000 bond from their Galaxy Series SPV.
- The bond subscription at the Galaxy Series SPV acts as proof of intent to enable Capital Source SPV and its monetiser to engage in the collateral transfer of a Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to Capital Source SPV.
- Capital Source SPV funds any SWIFT fees due to SBLC applicant
- The Galaxy Series SPV purchases a Profit bond for $1 from Capital Source SPV. The Profit bond has a face value equal to the face value of the Galaxy bond less the Galaxy bond subscription.
- A one year SBLC with Face Value of $100,000,000 is issued to Capital Source SPV
- Capital Source SPV monetises the SBLC at $60,000,000.
- Galaxy90 or Galaxy360 $10,000,000 stage 1 redemption occurs 7 days after SBLC monetisation.
- The monetiser releases $10,000,000 to the SBLC applicant.
- Capital Source SPV holds the $50,000,000 net monetisation fund as margin for a Private Securities leveraged trading account.
- Private Securities Trading account is set up with an instrument budget of $500,000,000.
- Minimum benchmark Private Securities Trading profit of $10,000,000 per month required to fund Galaxy90 stage 2 return requirement for Galaxy90 of 2% ($500,000,000 x 2% = $10,000,000). Minimum benchmark Private Securities Trading profit of $13,760,683 per quarter to fund Galaxy360 stage 2, 3 and 4 (final) redemptions, which equals a quarterly return requirement for Galaxy360 of 2.752% ($500,000,000 x 2.56% = $13,760,683).
- Surplus profits for Capital Source SPV are expected.
- Capital Source SPV repays monetisation loan of $60,000,000 plus interest from the $50,000,000 margin balance plus the $10,000,000 surplus profit.
- SBLC is returned to applicant unencumbered.
- SBLC applicant has made $10,000,000 from the collateral transfer premium.
- Monetiser has made interest on the loan.
- Galaxy subscribers have made a profit.
- Capital Source SPV takes Private Securities risk and surplus profits from Private Securities Trading
In summary, a Galaxy90 bond would redeem $10,000,000 at stages 1 and 2. A Galaxy360 bond would redeem $10,000,000 at stage 1 and $13,760,683 at each of stages 2, 3 and 4.